About Me

Graphic design college student who is trying to get her voice out there. I love quirky designs with character.

9.04.2008

Once again

Here I am again on my four hour break with nothing better to do than to post about something random. I'm really enjoying my photo class, I like taking pictures. It makes me feel all arts fartsy. But I am not enjoying my representational art class at all! I feel like a noob. I have not drawn in three years and now I need to take this class for my major. Everyone else is just so good at drawing, I feel like I have no clue what I'm doing. Maybe its just my how insecurities. All though it makes me happy that I choose graphic design instead of art. I can't really imagine me doing anything else than graphic design, i don't know what I would do if I ever would have to change my major.

Hey! Everyone should check out indiefixx because I have an ad up for my etsy site!
As an added bonus here is a photo I took this morning in class. I really like it.

1 comment:

BlacKwidoW said...

Awwwww I think its so cute when you use the word artsy fartsy, I don't think i spelled it write but it makes me miss you :( Much lov from your va-jay-jay!