About Me

Graphic design college student who is trying to get her voice out there. I love quirky designs with character.

9.14.2008

A trip to the vet's office

We took Flower to the vet to check out what was going on with her eyes and it ends up being pattern baldness. How strange is that. She has no hair around her eyes an eye lids. It looks kind of weird, I just hope that she doesn't lose anymore hair, she is just barley one. Anyways while at the vet's office I had to snap a couple of pics with my phone.

Poor Flower was not happy with us, when we took her home she took refuge in Tim's closet.


While we were there Tim made a new friend named Sweety, she just sat on Tim's lap. She is the crazy ol' doc's dog who think she's a cat. I don't think that Tim had a choice if he wanted her on his lap or not.


1 comment:

BlacKwidoW said...

I love the pictures of Tim and the dog!