About Me

Graphic design college student who is trying to get her voice out there. I love quirky designs with character.

1.26.2009

Major update

Classes have started at SJSU, everything seems good I have all the classes I needed. The only thing is they do not offer a class in web design and I freking want to take one!! What the frek is wrong with them??? That should be part the the graphic design students' curriculum.  Sorry about that angeryness right there.  So the classes I am taking are, Art history design in society, Casting for small sculpture (using lost wax method), Color photo, Typography (finally a graphic design class!!) and a small 1 unit art class that is just a lecture with guest in the art field. 

I am really excited about my Typography teacher is a female!!! That is a big deal because in the graphic design field most of them are males! She worked with Nike in that architectural sense, and she made the logo for the e-trade business! That is really cool and she seems nice too.



In other news, we have moved to down town San Jose. I can walk to school and take the bus to work. Plus being right by the convention center is nice so when Fanime rolls around we will be uber close. It is really small and the walls are thin, and there is a kid next door. But it is better then being somewhere else. *cough*



As you can tell it is really small and we can barley fit all of our stuff, there have been some changes: Tim got a new desk to fit in that corner, and we got a long yet skinny card table to go in the kitchen because there was no counter space. When I was doing the dishes I put the dishes to dry were the coffee pot normally goes. We are slowly but surely getting use to it, it is quite a different experience for us. We are just happy that we are together.

2 comments:

Chan said...

Dude...I am super happy for you guys (and super jealous >.>).

Your place doesn't seem that small from the pictures. It looks cozy.

Do you guys have any close relatives that live up there?

Meg Berry said...

@ Chan, nope no relatives nor friends except the ones in school and Neil's aunt and uncle that I haven't met but Tim has and welcome us anytime =)