About Me

Graphic design college student who is trying to get her voice out there. I love quirky designs with character.

10.18.2008

Random rants

Not much new here, starting new projects in art classes and doing a midterm in a drawing class. I hope I pass all my classes. I'm just ready for the semester to be over!

I did start a flickr account, I like their organization and easy upload system, but you have to be a member to have more than 3 sets, thats annoying. But I figured I could benefit from having an account. www.flickr.com/photos/megfotos

Just to let you all know I have cut off all my hair and dyed it light red. I need a change and a time presented its self. I'm barley getting use to it. Maybe I'll put a picture up in a little while to show you guys.

Meg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noooooooooooooooooo don't put a picture up I like the old hair LET ME HAVE MY BEAUTIFUL MEGCHAN HAIR BACK!!!