About Me

Graphic design college student who is trying to get her voice out there. I love quirky designs with character.

3.13.2009

yo dude


yo dude
Originally uploaded by Meg's Fotos
I haven't seen this in such a long time!!! I believe this is from junior year high school at home coming and we (geeks) had a booth where you threw whip cream pies at the teachers! i think we won a sprite award for it too! Well, anyways this is Mike a cool dude strutting the computer club shirt. This crude design was also done in a visual communications class with the most awesomest teacher, Ms. J! I miss them both =(
I found this photo/file/document digging through my back ups. I wish I had everything else that I had done in that class. At least there are memories =)

2 comments:

Oolong said...

Haha, that's awesome. Good ol' memories.

Unknown said...

It's Mike! I remember this.