About Me

Graphic design college student who is trying to get her voice out there. I love quirky designs with character.

3.14.2009

Meet Ken



Say hi to Ken.
Say hi Ken.

I was taking pictures today after work for my photo class. The assignment is to take pictures of my neighborhood. Seeing as I live in downtown San Jose there are ton of interesting people and places I had no problem.

I normally don't go around and ask people if I can take their picture. This dude is a little intimidation, I bet underneath he's just a big teddy bear. I haven't really done street photography before (basically what this is, all quite random but thought out at the same time) Actually I'm quite envious of those who can do street photos.

I took photos at the bakery that is connected to our apartment complex, at an art gallery, a motel across the street that's not very safe, Giovanni the sign maker (who might give me an internship), girl at a bus stop, kids on the street and a random asian lady that got mad at me for taking her photo. You can see some of the on my flicker site located on the right ------------------------------------------------------------------------>

Speaking of being out going today, I saw our next door neighbor's door was open, so I knocked and said hello. his studio apartment was very well organized and clean unlike ours where is jammed packed with stuff and is cluttered. I wish that we could get our place like that. Anyways he seemed really nice and warned us that he sometimes practices and sings just in case if it get loud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiiiii Ken!