About Me

Graphic design college student who is trying to get her voice out there. I love quirky designs with character.

4.27.2009

The cause: end of the semester

I haven't been on to post in a long time, life has been so busy trying to get everything done. I have noticed that I like to make lists of what I need to do, what I have been doing or just because. So the list of the day is everything that I am working on as of now.

Typography - last project 4 page brochure with accordion folds, though I have found out that I like the type face univers rather than helvetica, its more interesting.
Color photo- working on fashion already have pictures, need to edit it down to three, make sure they look good, and print, plus upload them to my computer
Casting - still working on the fist project had fail hinges so had to go to plan b with brass tubing soldering, also at the same time working on the last project hoping to get it invested today so I can cast Wednesday and hopefully have that all done.
Work- it was really busy this week/weekend due to a sale so I come home not wanting to do anything but to veg out on the internets, which sets me back even further but yay for hours =)
Working on icons for Gaven- due at the end of the month which is already here, sorry Gaven, if you see this =/
Steam- Tim got my imac bootcamped for me and bought me orange box =3 while I was a work so I can get some game time in, but who knows when that will be.
Litter box- it needs to be cleaned but I have been to lazy and then everything piled all at once on me, I think I might do that tomorrow, it doesn't stink that bad yet.
Fanime-how can I forget?? I should get my commissioned costume soon, I have also ordered cat eye contacts and latex for the arm detail, both have been shipped out =) Only 24 day left!

Here is what I have so far for my type hw, it doesn't look like much, but it was a pain to get everything together, separate it and categorize, or course I do it the hard way, I might change my mind and do it another way. These are the two inside pages of the brosure. There is much more work to do on this =(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really shouldn't have done that, now you're going to stay up late playing stupid games like I do...



... Portal FTW!

Oolong said...

Haha, cool brochure! Man, it looks like our classes are totally different even though they're both DSGD 99.

School's kicking my ass hard now that it's almost finals. Eh. I'm pretty sure I'll get A's and B's. Work has been making it hard to do homework and I've been hanging out with friends a lot too. Btw, BoA is just a solo Korean girl singer. But yeah, I like her songs.